Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Singer Bush whose “Running Up That Hill” became a hit again in 2022 after 37 years crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Singer Bush whose “Running Up That Hill” became a hit again in 2022 after 37 years Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Singer Bush whose “Running Up That Hill” became a hit again in 2022 after 37 years. This clue last appeared September 23, 2022 in the Crosswords with Friends. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Singer Bush whose “Running Up That Hill” became a hit again in 2022 after 37 years crossword clue should be:
- KATE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Crosswords with Friends September 24 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- “RUNNING (noun)
- the act of participating in an athletic competition involving running on a track.
- the act of running; traveling on foot at a fast pace.
- “RUNNING (adjective)
- (of e.g. a machine) performing or capable of performing.
- measured lengthwise.
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- “How Stella Got ___ Groove Back” Crossword Clue
- One ___ the same Crossword Clue
- Hosiery material Crossword Clue
- “Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Ole ___ Tree” (1973 song) Crossword Clue
- Rob who was on “The West Wing” Crossword Clue
- Person calling fouls, for short Crossword Clue
- Opposite of “nah” Crossword Clue
- Hold the deed to Crossword Clue
- Alabama city known for 1965 civil rights marches Crossword Clue
- One, in Spanish Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.