We have the answer for Singer Twain crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Singer Twain Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Singer Twain. This clue last appeared November 8, 2022 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Singer Twain crossword clue should be:
- SHANIA (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TWAIN (noun)
- two items of the same kind
- SINGER (noun)
- United States inventor of an improved chain-stitch sewing machine (1811-1875)
- United States writer (born in Poland) of Yiddish stories and novels (1904-1991)
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Climb Crossword Clue
- Stimulated Crossword Clue
- Boutique buy Crossword Clue
- Was windy Crossword Clue
- Here, in France Crossword Clue
- Orderly displays Crossword Clue
- Aden native Crossword Clue
- Family room fixture Crossword Clue
- King or queen NYT Crossword Clue
- Was bold Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.