Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Singer with the debut single “My Bologna” (1979) crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Singer with the debut single “My Bologna” (1979) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Singer with the debut single “My Bologna” (1979). This clue last appeared November 24, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Singer with the debut single “My Bologna” (1979) crossword clue should be:
- WEDOTIRDAL (10 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword November 24 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- SINGER (noun)
- United States inventor of an improved chain-stitch sewing machine (1811-1875).
- United States writer (born in Poland) of Yiddish stories and novels (1904-1991).
- SINGLE (adjective)
- characteristic of or meant for a single person or thing.
- being or characteristic of a single thing or person.
- SINGLE (noun)
- a base hit on which the batter stops safely at first base.
- the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number.
- SINGLE (verb)
- hit a single.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Topical matter for the sunburned? Crossword Clue
- It has its ups and downs Crossword Clue
- Tick off Crossword Clue
- Iconic Voyager 1 photograph taken 3.7 billion miles from Earth Crossword Clue
- Ones colliding in the Large Hadron Collider Crossword Clue
- Guests may be welcomed with them Crossword Clue
- Big Apple debut of 1998 Crossword Clue
- Not get reception? Crossword Clue
- Mushroom top Crossword Clue
- City of 5+ million just north of Royal National Park Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.