We have the answer for Sis, for example crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Sis, for example Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the USA Today Crossword on April 1, 2023. You can also find answers to past USA Today Crosswords.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Get the job done Crossword Clue
- Like cutting in line Crossword Clue
- ‘Aw, rats!’ Crossword Clue
- ‘Pick a card, __ card’ Crossword Clue
- Keen! Crossword Clue
- Animals that roam around Nara, Japan Crossword Clue
- Save for later use Crossword Clue
- Craftiness Crossword Clue
- Country where toad in the hole is eaten Crossword Clue
- ___ Light beer Crossword Clue
You can play the USA Today crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EXAMPLE (noun)
- a representative form or pattern
- something to be imitated
- SIB (noun)
- one related by blood or origin; especially on sharing an ancestor with another
- a person’s brother or sister
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.