We have the answer for “Sister Act” sisters crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“Sister Act” sisters Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “Sister Act” sisters. This clue last appeared December 27, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “Sister Act” sisters crossword clue should be:
- NUNS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SISTER (noun)
- a female person who has the same parents as another person
- a female person who is a fellow member of a sorority or labor union or other group
- ACT (verb)
- pretend to have certain qualities or state of mind
- behave unnaturally or affectedly
- ACT (noun)
- something that people do or cause to happen
- a legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Gilbert and Sullivan princess Crossword Clue
- Salary Crossword Clue
- Chess ploy Crossword Clue
- Representative Crossword Clue
- King, in Cannes Crossword Clue
- Fairy tale maidens Crossword Clue
- Horror star Chaney Crossword Clue
- Valentine border Crossword Clue
- Earthy color Crossword Clue
- 1980s Attorney General Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.