We have the answer for Skateboarding jump crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Skateboarding jump Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Skateboarding jump. This clue last appeared March 6, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Skateboarding jump crossword clue should be:
- OLLIE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword March 6 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SKATEBOARDING (noun)
- the sport of skating on a skateboard
- JUMP (verb)
- cause to jump or leap
- JUMP (noun)
- descent with a parachute
- a sudden involuntary movement
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Weight of a diamond NYT Crossword Clue
- Daydream NYT Crossword Clue
- Fat compound NYT Crossword Clue
- *Climbers’ warm-ups before mountains NYT Crossword Clue
- Summer hrs. in D.C. NYT Crossword Clue
- Like a tech geek NYT Crossword Clue
- Narrate NYT Crossword Clue
- And so on Crossword Clue
- Number of Canadian provinces NYT Crossword Clue
- Affirmative vote NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.