We have the answer for Skater Harding crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Skater Harding Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Skater Harding. This clue last appeared September 6, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Skater Harding crossword clue should be:
- TONYA (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SKATER (noun)
- someone who skates
- HARDING (noun)
- 29th President of the United States; two of his appointees were involved in the Teapot Dome scandal (1865-1823)
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Major thoroughfare Crossword Clue
- Garden of Eden creature Crossword Clue
- Fruit-hitting-the-floor sound Crossword Clue
- House pest Crossword Clue
- Why does this keep happening!? Crossword Clue
- D.C. fundraising org. Crossword Clue
- Opening setting of Madagascar Crossword Clue
- Patch as a lawn Crossword Clue
- Cowardly type Crossword Clue
- … the __ of defeat: Wide World of Sports phrase Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.