We have the answer for Skedaddle crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Skedaddle Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Skedaddle. This clue last appeared December 20, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Skedaddle crossword clue should be:
- SPLIT (5 letters)
- GIT (3 letters)
- RUN (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword December 20 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SKEDADDLE (noun)
- a hasty flight
- SKEDADDLE (verb)
- run away, as if in a panic
- GIT (noun)
- a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Jet-black Crossword Clue
- Appointment book page Crossword Clue
- Root beer brand, and a phonetic hint to the three vowels of 18-, 23-, 37-, 55- and 60-Across Crossword Clue
- Academic address closing Crossword Clue
- “SNL” alum Chris Crossword Clue
- Shrek’s wife Crossword Clue
- Let have for a bit Crossword Clue
- Sci-fi visitors, for short Crossword Clue
- Notable timeline segment Crossword Clue
- General ___ chicken Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.