We have the answer for Skiing shoe, for one crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Skiing shoe, for one Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Skiing shoe, for one. This clue last appeared August 6, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Skiing shoe, for one crossword clue should be:
- BOOT (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SKIING (noun)
- a sport in which participants must travel on skis
- SHOE (noun)
- a restraint provided when the brake linings are moved hydraulically against the brake drum to retard the wheel’s rotation
- U-shaped plate nailed to underside of horse’s hoof
- SHOE (verb)
- furnish with shoes
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Vowel-shaped construction piece Hyph. Crossword Clue
- Minor quarrel between lovers Crossword Clue
- Henna, e.g NYT Crossword Clue
- Sweeping tool Crossword Clue
- Locale, as for a concert Crossword Clue
- “___ Is a Punk Rocker,” 1977 song by the Ramones that was covered by Charli XCX in 2016 Crossword Clue
- One of seven in a week Crossword Clue
- Drink with a polar bear mascot Crossword Clue
- Shade from the sun? Crossword Clue
- Company head, say Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.