We have the answer for Slang for a group of people with like traits. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Slang for a group of people with like traits. Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the CodyCross Small Crossword on March 22, 2023. You can also find answers to past CodyCross Small Crosswords.
Today's CodyCross Small Crossword Answers
- First name of Oscar-winning actor Witherspoon. Crossword Clue
- The nights before. Crossword Clue
- Brandy made in France. Crossword Clue
- Brazil soccer legend, leading goalscorer Crossword Clue
- Spanish fashion house of Jonathan Anderson. Crossword Clue
- Oscar-winning actor Mr. Malek. Crossword Clue
- Perfect vision to aim for. Crossword Clue
- __ Woods, original voice of Disney’s Cinderella. Crossword Clue
- Measurement type, like cm or miles. Crossword Clue
- Basket for carrying fish. Crossword Clue
You can play the CodyCross Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PEOPLE (noun)
- the common people generally
- the body of citizens of a state or country
- PEOPLE (verb)
- fill with people
- furnish with people
- SLANG (verb)
- fool or hoax
- abuse with coarse language
- SLANG (noun)
- a characteristic language of a particular group (as among thieves)
- informal language consisting of words and expressions that are not considered appropriate for formal occasions; often vituperative or vulgar
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.