We have the answer for Slanting type crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Slanting type Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Slanting type. This clue last appeared December 4, 2022 in the Premier Sunday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Slanting type crossword clue should be:
- ITALIC (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SLANTING (adjective)
- having an oblique or slanted direction
- ITALIC (noun)
- a branch of the Indo-European languages of which Latin is the chief representative
- a style of handwriting with the letters slanting to the right
Today's Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- Subway entry gate Crossword Clue
- Barely earns, with “out” Crossword Clue
- Onetime JFK jets Crossword Clue
- Skin cream brand Crossword Clue
- Composer Antonio featured in “Amadeus” Crossword Clue
- Rising ground Crossword Clue
- — serif font Crossword Clue
- City in central Sicily Crossword Clue
- Lady friend, in Lyon Crossword Clue
- Eritrean capital Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.