We have the answer for Sleep soundly? crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Sleep soundly? Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Sleep soundly?. This clue last appeared February 2, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Sleep soundly? crossword clue should be:
- SNORE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our LA Times Crossword February 2 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SOUNDLY (adverb)
- completely and absolutely (`good’ is sometimes used informally for `thoroughly’)
- SNORE (noun)
- the act of snoring or producing a snoring sound
- the rattling noise produced when snoring
- SNORE (verb)
- breathe noisily during one’s sleep
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Cross your heart? Crossword Clue
- Special __: commando tactics Crossword Clue
- Blade that might move quickly in a storm Crossword Clue
- Celebratory moments to 62-Across? Crossword Clue
- Organic jewelry source Crossword Clue
- Ore-Ida nugget Crossword Clue
- Two thumbs up! Crossword Clue
- Thompson of SNL Crossword Clue
- Question Crossword Clue
- Shutter board Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.