We have the answer for Slightly open crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Slightly open Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Slightly open. This clue last appeared March 8, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Slightly open crossword clue should be:
- AJAR (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword March 8 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SLIGHTLY (adverb)
- in a slim or slender manner
- to a small degree or extent
- OPEN (adjective)
- (of textures) full of small openings or gaps
- not defended or capable of being defended
- OPEN (verb)
- start to operate or function or cause to start operating or functioning
- spread out or open from a closed or folded state
- OPEN (noun)
- a clear or unobstructed space or expanse of land or water
- where the air is unconfined
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Wind NYT Crossword Clue
- Buddy Crossword Clue
- Shade a lot like lilac NYT Crossword Clue
- “From Here to Eternity” setting NYT Crossword Clue
- Build some muscle NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ de la Cité NYT Crossword Clue
- Slink NYT Crossword Clue
- “___ your move” NYT Crossword Clue
- Gist NYT Crossword Clue
- Apple for a teacher, maybe NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.