We have the answer for Slugger Sammy crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Slugger Sammy Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Slugger Sammy. This clue last appeared December 25, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Slugger Sammy crossword clue should be:
- SOSA (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SLUGGER (noun)
- a boxer noted for an ability to deliver hard punches
- (baseball) a ballplayer who is batting
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Whole lot Crossword Clue
- Word after White or Red NYT Crossword Clue
- Be part of, as a show NYT Crossword Clue
- Objects NYT Crossword Clue
- Boxer’s ploy NYT Crossword Clue
- Unfettered Crossword Clue
- Error message? NYT Crossword Clue
- Vin classification NYT Crossword Clue
- Certain gender identity, informally NYT Crossword Clue
- Division Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.