We have the answer for Slugger’s statistic: Abbr. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Slugger’s statistic: Abbr. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Slugger’s statistic: Abbr.. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Crosswords with Friends. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Slugger’s statistic: Abbr. crossword clue should be:
- RBI (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Crosswords with Friends January 24 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- STATISTIC (noun)
- a datum that can be represented numerically
- SLUGGER (noun)
- a boxer noted for an ability to deliver hard punches
- (baseball) a ballplayer who is batting
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- Word that can follow “swear” or “tip” Crossword Clue
- Really, really dislike Crossword Clue
- Treasury secretary Yellen Crossword Clue
- ___ Enterprise (vessel upon which Spock served) Crossword Clue
- Mayflower employee Crossword Clue
- Homophone of “use” and “ewes” Crossword Clue
- “___ Tape” (2014 Jason Segel comedy) Crossword Clue
- Before you ___ it (in no time) Crossword Clue
- “I can’t ___ myself think!” Crossword Clue
- Has Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.