We have the answer for Small dent crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Small dent Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Small dent. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Small dent crossword clue should be:
- DING (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword January 24 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SMALL (adjective)
- not large but sufficient in size or amount
- SMALL (noun)
- a garment size for a small person
- the slender part of the back
- DENT (noun)
- a depression scratched or carved into a surface
- an impression in a surface (as made by a blow)
- DENT (verb)
- make a depression into
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Just okay Crossword Clue
- Coarse woolen fabric Crossword Clue
- Typical Crossword Clue
- Reads, as a bar code Crossword Clue
- For all to hear Crossword Clue
- Make ready, as a dinner table Crossword Clue
- Local sandwich shop Crossword Clue
- Lure into wrongdoing Crossword Clue
- Used again, as paper or bottles Crossword Clue
- Bad smell Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.