We have the answer for Small sailing vessel crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Small sailing vessel Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Small sailing vessel. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Small sailing vessel crossword clue should be:
- BOAT (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Themed Crossword January 24 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SAILING (noun)
- the activity of flying a glider
- the work of a sailor
- VESSEL (noun)
- a craft designed for water transportation
- a tube in which a body fluid circulates
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- “I feel the same way!” Crossword Clue
- Nest-building stick? Crossword Clue
- Steal from Crossword Clue
- Vanishing act word Crossword Clue
- Down with fever Crossword Clue
- Nitrogen or helium, for one Crossword Clue
- Vote into office Crossword Clue
- William Van ___, Chrysler Building architect Crossword Clue
- Prince Valiant’s firstborn (anagram of “ran”) Crossword Clue
- Follower of “tera, peta” Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.