We have the answer for Smooth out, unbend crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Smooth out, unbend Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Smooth out, unbend. This clue last appeared August 29, 2022 in the Puzzle Page Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Smooth out, unbend crossword clue should be:
- STRAIGHTEN (10 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- STRAIGHTEN (verb)
- put (things or places) in order
- straighten up or out; make straight
- UNBEND (verb)
- make less taut
- become less tense, rest, or take one’s ease
Today's Puzzle Page Crossword Answers
- Tall square structure Crossword Clue
- Not our or your Crossword Clue
- Of greater height Crossword Clue
- Person eating Crossword Clue
- Heaved something heavy Crossword Clue
- Gatecrasher Crossword Clue
- Mental process Crossword Clue
- Vowed Crossword Clue
- Bowling lane Crossword Clue
- Gulped down Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.