We have the answer for Snail-mail correspondent crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for Snail-mail correspondent crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
Snail-mail correspondent Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on December 5, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword December 5, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Volcanic residue: NYT Crossword Clue
- Temporary relief NYT Crossword Clue
- What the Portuguese “senhor” means NYT Crossword Clue
- 1/26.2 of a marathon NYT Crossword Clue
- Student ___ forgiveness NYT Crossword Clue
- *Number of copies requested by a publisher NYT Crossword Clue
- Something you don’t have to pay for, redundantly NYT Crossword Clue
- Org. with a Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list NYT Crossword Clue
- Irritable … or how you might describe all the words in the answers to the starred clues? NYT Crossword Clue
- Heed the coxswain NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CORRESPONDENT (noun)
- someone who communicates by means of letters
- a journalist employed to provide news stories for newspapers or broadcast media
- CORRESPONDENT (adjective)
- similar or equivalent in some respects though otherwise dissimilar
- SNAIL (noun)
- edible terrestrial snail usually served in the shell with a sauce of melted butter and garlic
- freshwater or marine or terrestrial gastropod mollusk usually having an external enclosing spiral shell
- SNAIL (verb)
- gather snails
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Snail-mail correspondent crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.