7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Snake, we have the answer below.
Snake 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Snake in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- SERPENT (7 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SERPENT (noun)
- limbless scaly elongate reptile; some are venomous.
- a firework that moves in serpentine manner when ignited.
- SNAKE (noun)
- a tributary of the Columbia River that rises in Wyoming and flows westward; discovered in 1805 by the Lewis and Clark Expedition.
- a long faint constellation in the southern hemisphere near the equator stretching between Virgo and Cancer.
- SNAKE (verb)
- form a snake-like pattern.
- move along a winding path.
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Competitive scrabble need – 7 Little Words
- Well-bred – 7 Little Words
- Mortifies – 7 Little Words
- Tom brady’s alma mater – 7 Little Words
- Second-largest country – 7 Little Words
- Made a “catty” remark – 7 Little Words
- Century-starting decades – 7 Little Words
- How a spendthrift spends – 7 Little Words
- Sound of a bell – 7 Little Words
- Completely Fooled – 7 Little Words