Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Snake’s “Back off!” crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Snake’s “Back off!” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Snake’s “Back off!”. This clue last appeared June 24, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Snake’s “Back off!” crossword clue should be:
- HISS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- HISS (verb)
- make a sharp hissing sound, as if to show disapproval.
- express or utter with a hiss.
- HISS (noun)
- a fricative sound (especially as an expression of disapproval).
- a cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt.
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- College term, for short Crossword Clue
- Thanos, to the Avengers Crossword Clue
- Piano bit Crossword Clue
- Protagonist, often Crossword Clue
- ___ facto Crossword Clue
- Sports group that conducts the Super Bowl: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- ___ Lowell, “Land of Unlikeness” writer who was Elizabeth Bishop’s pen pal Crossword Clue
- ___ De Beauvoir, “The Second Sex” writer who was Jean-Paul Sartre’s pen pal Crossword Clue
- Tame Impala’s “The ___ I Know the Better” Crossword Clue
- Touchdown data: Abbr. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.