We have the answer for Snaky fish crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Snaky fish Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Snaky fish. This clue last appeared February 22, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Snaky fish crossword clue should be:
- EEL (3 letters)
- EELS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword February 22 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SNAKY (adjective)
- resembling a serpent in form
- FISH (noun)
- (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Pisces
- the twelfth sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about February 19 to March 20
- FISH (verb)
- seek indirectly
- catch or try to catch fish or shellfish
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Canary’s kin Crossword Clue
- Ski lodge quaff Crossword Clue
- Puffy hairdo Crossword Clue
- Comment to the audience Crossword Clue
- Field yield Crossword Clue
- Botanist Gray Crossword Clue
- IV measures Crossword Clue
- Nike symbol Crossword Clue
- Asset Crossword Clue
- Orange veggies Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.