We have the answer for Snapshots of elections crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Snapshots of elections Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Mini Crossword on March 29, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Mini Crosswords.
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- University of __ Dame Crossword Clue
- Poses, as a question Crossword Clue
- Snow day toy NYT Crossword Clue
- What a bent arrow means, on a road sign NYT Crossword Clue
- Vegetarian protein source NYT Crossword Clue
- Mentally sound Crossword Clue
- Really awesome NYT Crossword Clue
- Zachary ___, star of the “Shazam!” movies NYT Crossword Clue
- A dance or a dip Crossword Clue
- Assistant to a Supreme Court justice NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Mini Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- POLLS (noun)
- the place where people vote
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.