We have the answer for Sneaker bottom crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Sneaker bottom Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Daily Pop Crossword on April 2, 2023. You can also find answers to past Daily Pop Crosswords.
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- Roman garment Crossword Clue
- The Man Who ___ Too Much (biography of chef James Beard) Crossword Clue
- Like 10-watt bulbs Crossword Clue
- Jai ___ (game similar to handball) Crossword Clue
- Short snoozes Crossword Clue
- I’ll ___ You in My Dreams (2015 Blythe Danner film) Crossword Clue
- General on a Chinese takeout menu Crossword Clue
- Wrinkly hybrid fruit Crossword Clue
- Classic sporty Pontiacs Crossword Clue
- The Little Paris Bookshop novelist ___ George Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SNEAKER (noun)
- a canvas shoe with a pliable rubber sole
- someone acting as an informer or decoy for the police
- BOTTOM (noun)
- low-lying alluvial land near a river
- a cargo ship
- BOTTOM (verb)
- come to understand
- provide with a bottom or a seat
- BOTTOM (adjective)
- situated at the bottom or lowest position
- the lowest rank
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.