We have the answer for Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, e.g. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, e.g. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, e.g.. This clue last appeared March 9, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, e.g. crossword clue should be:
- OCTET (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword March 9 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WHITE (noun)
- a Caucasian
- United States writer noted for his humorous essays (1899-1985)
- WHITE (adjective)
- anemic looking from illness or emotion
- restricted to whites only
- WHITE (verb)
- turn white
- OCTET (noun)
- eight performers or singers who perform together
- a musical composition written for eight performers
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Sauce traditionally made in a mortar NYT Crossword Clue
- Rowing machine, informally Crossword Clue
- “Encore!” Crossword Clue
- It’s a bit higher than a D NYT Crossword Clue
- Award for great plays NYT Crossword Clue
- *Start of a golfer’s action NYT Crossword Clue
- Reptilian swimmer NYT Crossword Clue
- Lackluster NYT Crossword Clue
- One component of solar wind NYT Crossword Clue
- Guitar played by Hendrix and Harrison, familiarly NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.