We have the answer for Soak up the sun, say crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Soak up the sun, say Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Soak up the sun, say. This clue last appeared April 22, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Soak up the sun, say crossword clue should be:
- PHOTOSYNTHESIZE (15 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SOAK (verb)
- make drunk (with alcoholic drinks)
- leave as a guarantee in return for money
- SOAK (noun)
- washing something by allowing it to soak
- the process of becoming softened and saturated as a consequence of being immersed in water (or other liquid)
- SUN (noun)
- first day of the week; observed as a day of rest and worship by most Christians
- the rays of the sun
- SUN (verb)
- expose one’s body to the sun
- expose to the rays of the sun or affect by exposure to the sun
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Spots for archaeologists NYT Crossword Clue
- Features of some glasses NYT Crossword Clue
- Where Wonder Woman first worked: Abbr. NYT Crossword Clue
- Multiheaded dog guarding the gates of the underworld, in myth NYT Crossword Clue
- Young male chicken NYT Crossword Clue
- Regulation followers, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- Pepsi Max, e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
- Winter slopes activity NYT Crossword Clue
- Wassup, my dude NYT Crossword Clue
- One born in the wrong generation, maybe NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.