We have the answer for Soft white strands from plants used for clothes. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Soft white strands from plants used for clothes. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Soft white strands from plants used for clothes.. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the CodyCross Small Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Soft white strands from plants used for clothes. crossword clue should be:
- COTTON (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COTTON (noun)
- erect bushy mallow plant or small tree bearing bolls containing seeds with many long hairy fibers
- soft silky fibers from cotton plants in their raw state
- COTTON (verb)
- take a liking to
- CLOTHES (noun)
- clothing in general
Today's CodyCross Small Crossword Answers
- Decluttering expert Marie. Crossword Clue
- With perfect pitch. Crossword Clue
- Round door handles. Crossword Clue
- Related to, like another thing. Crossword Clue
- Robert who was Scotland’s favorite poet. Crossword Clue
- Like a mocking remark. Crossword Clue
- Sörenstam, golfer who won 10 majors. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.