We have the answer for Soldier who’s not at roll call: Abbr. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Soldier who’s not at roll call: Abbr. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Soldier who’s not at roll call: Abbr.. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the Crosswords with Friends. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Soldier who’s not at roll call: Abbr. crossword clue should be:
- AWOL (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Crosswords with Friends February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SOLDIER (noun)
- an enlisted man or woman who serves in an army
- a wingless sterile ant or termite having a large head and powerful jaws adapted for defending the colony
- SOLDIER (verb)
- serve as a soldier in the military
- AWOL (adjective)
- absent without permission
- AWOL (noun)
- one who is away or absent without leave
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- Mere minutes ___ (very recently) Crossword Clue
- “That ___ too close for comfort!” Crossword Clue
- Inflicting, as mayhem Crossword Clue
- Warriors point guard who won the NBA MVP for two straight seasons (2015 and 2016): 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- “I’ve got a ___ to pick with you!” Crossword Clue
- What British people call an elevator Crossword Clue
- “When are you getting here?” response: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- “May ___ the honors?”: 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- Limb attached to a shoulder Crossword Clue
- Nickname of Argentinean soccer star Messi Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.