We have the answer for Some insurance plans, briefly crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Some insurance plans, briefly crossword clue most recently seen in the New Yorker Crossword.
Some insurance plans, briefly Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- Neighbor of Wyo Crossword Clue
- Elevated Crossword Clue
- Indian lentil dish Crossword Clue
- Register Crossword Clue
- Bamboozled Crossword Clue
- Singer Robinson who released “Gasms,” his first album of new material in more than a decade, in April, 2023 Crossword Clue
- Make ___ (succeed on Etsy, say) Crossword Clue
- Apollo 13 director Howard Crossword Clue
- Democratic Presidential candidate in 2000 Crossword Clue
- Wintertime skating spot Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- INSURANCE (noun)
- written contract or certificate of insurance
- protection against future loss
- BRIEFLY (adverb)
- in a concise manner; in a few words
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Some insurance plans, briefly crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.