We have the answer for Some religious artwork crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. For example, Wordplay is a technique that is commonly used in crossword puzzles to create clues that are both interesting and challenging. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Puns are a popular form of wordplay, where a word with more than one meaning is used to create a playful or humorous clue. For example, a clue for the word "sole" could be "Fish without a partner?" where the answer would be "sole" as in the fish or "sole" as in "only." Homophones are another form of wordplay, where words that sound the same but have different meanings are used to create clues. For instance, a clue for the word "flower" could be "What a welder does?" where the answer would be "flour."
Anagrams involve rearranging the letters of a word or phrase to create a new word or phrase that is the answer to the clue. For instance, a clue for the word "listen" could be "Silent," which is an anagram of "listen." Double meanings, on the other hand, involve using a word or phrase that has more than one meaning to create a clue that can be interpreted in multiple ways. A clue for the word "bark" could be "Tree covering?" where the answer could be "bark" as in the outer layer of a tree, or "bark" as in the sound a dog makes.
Some religious artwork Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on March 26, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Give the cold shoulder Crossword Clue
- Surgery sites, in brief NYT Crossword Clue
- Stubbornly old-fashioned NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ bean NYT Crossword Clue
- ___-ball (arcade game) Crossword Clue
- “No chickening out!” NYT Crossword Clue
- Clears (of) NYT Crossword Clue
- Feeling of auditory bliss, in a modern coinage NYT Crossword Clue
- Some semihard cheeses NYT Crossword Clue
- Break down Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- RELIGIOUS (adjective)
- concerned with sacred matters or religion or the church
- extremely scrupulous and conscientious
- RELIGIOUS (noun)
- a member of a religious order who is bound by vows of poverty and chastity and obedience
- ARTWORK (noun)
- photographs or other visual representations in a printed publication
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.