We have the answer for Some sci-fi effects crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Some sci-fi effects Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Some sci-fi effects. This clue last appeared January 29, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Some sci-fi effects crossword clue should be:
- CGI (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EFFECTS (noun)
- property of a personal character that is portable but not used in business
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Pulitzer-winning novelist Lurie NYT Crossword Clue
- *Painting of potatoes, e.g.? NYT Crossword Clue
- Image on a postcard from Yellowstone NYT Crossword Clue
- Standing at the ready NYT Crossword Clue
- *Shipper of British toilets? NYT Crossword Clue
- *Staging of a narc sting? NYT Crossword Clue
- Closing words NYT Crossword Clue
- Furbys or fidget spinners, e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
- Portmanteau invitations NYT Crossword Clue
- Metric for a Met, for short NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.