We have the answer for Something to whisper into crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Something to whisper into Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Something to whisper into. This clue last appeared November 30, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Something to whisper into crossword clue should be:
- EAR (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WHISPER (noun)
- speaking softly without vibration of the vocal cords
- a light noise, like the noise of silk clothing or leaves blowing in the wind
- WHISPER (verb)
- speak softly; in a low voice
- SOMETHING (noun)
- An indeterminate or unknown event.
- A substance or material thing, unknown indeterminate or not specified.
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- After-tax Crossword Clue
- Price-regulating groups Crossword Clue
- Stick in one’s __ (be irritating) Crossword Clue
- Custard-filled pastries Crossword Clue
- ‘Grand’ event for a new store Crossword Clue
- Novelist Ferber Crossword Clue
- Food items in a pantry Crossword Clue
- Touched on the shoulder Crossword Clue
- __-friendly (good for the environment) Crossword Clue
- Church alcove Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.