We have the answer for Something used to attract prey crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Something used to attract prey Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Something used to attract prey. This clue last appeared December 2, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Something used to attract prey crossword clue should be:
- BAIT (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ATTRACT (verb)
- be attractive to
- direct toward itself or oneself by means of some psychological power or physical attributes
- SOMETHING (noun)
- An indeterminate or unknown event.
- A substance or material thing, unknown indeterminate or not specified.
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Pained reaction Crossword Clue
- Cowboy Crossword Clue
- Mood music? Crossword Clue
- Sudden increases Crossword Clue
- Preach! Crossword Clue
- Speck in the ocean Crossword Clue
- Japanese verse Crossword Clue
- Chemical used in making pretzels Crossword Clue
- They put you in your place Crossword Clue
- Steered the plane Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.