We have the answer for Somewhat (2 wds.) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Somewhat (2 wds.) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Somewhat (2 wds.). This clue last appeared January 8, 2023 in the Daily Pop Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Somewhat (2 wds.) crossword clue should be:
- ABIT (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Pop Crossword January 8 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SOMEWHAT (adverb)
- to certain extent or degree
- to a small degree or extent
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- “___ of the Spider Woman” (Oscar-winning film based on a Manuel Puig novel) Crossword Clue
- Jeweled headwear for kid-lit’s Fancy Nancy Crossword Clue
- “You Should See Me ___ Crown” (Reese’s Book Club’s inaugural YA pick) (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- “Salem’s ___” (1975 Stephen King novel) Crossword Clue
- “House of Gucci” actress who produced and starred in an animated film adaptation of 17-Across (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- Music buff’s vinyl albums, for short Crossword Clue
- Preschool wheels Crossword Clue
- What FAQs offer, for short Crossword Clue
- Share a side with Crossword Clue
- Native Arizonans Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.