We have the answer for Son of Odin crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Son of Odin Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Son of Odin. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Son of Odin crossword clue should be:
- THOR (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ODIN (noun)
- (Norse mythology) ruler of the Aesir; supreme god of war and poetry and knowledge and wisdom (for which he gave an eye) and husband of Frigg; identified with the Teutonic Wotan
- THOR (noun)
- (Norse mythology) god of thunder and rain and farming; pictured as wielding a hammer emblematic of the thunderbolt; identified with Teutonic Donar
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Cedar Point’s state Crossword Clue
- ___ Angeles Crossword Clue
- Preparation for a political candidate Crossword Clue
- Bay ___ tree Crossword Clue
- Large sports venue Crossword Clue
- Marine mammal with a leopard variety Crossword Clue
- Greek letter that sounds like row Crossword Clue
- Risqué Crossword Clue
- Floppy caps Crossword Clue
- Sports org. with an ACES Award Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.