We have the answer for Son on “The Simpsons” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Son on “The Simpsons” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Son on “The Simpsons”. This clue last appeared September 18, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Son on “The Simpsons” crossword clue should be:
- BART (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BART (noun)
- a member of the British order of honor; ranks below a baron but above a knight
- SON (noun)
- the divine word of God; the second person in the Trinity (incarnate in Jesus)
- a male human offspring
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Energizes, as an engine Crossword Clue
- Purple member of a spring bouquet Crossword Clue
- “___ NY,” TV series starring Gary Sinise Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Wi-Fi alternative, sometimes Crossword Clue
- “Get ___ the times!” Crossword Clue
- ___ DeBarber, Jason Sudeikis’s character in the TV series “30 Rock” Crossword Clue
- Take without telling Crossword Clue
- Animated Pixar fish who has a lucky fin Crossword Clue
- Granola bits Crossword Clue
- “The list goes on,” for short Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.