We have the answer for Song for two singers crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Song for two singers Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Song for two singers. This clue last appeared January 1, 1970 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Song for two singers crossword clue should be:
- DUET (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DUET (noun)
- two performers or singers who perform together
- two items of the same kind
- SONG (noun)
- the act of singing
- the imperial dynasty of China from 960 to 1279; noted for art and literature and philosophy
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Mideast leader Crossword Clue
- Cannon or rifle Crossword Clue
- Scarlett of ‘Gone With the Wind’ Crossword Clue
- A third of six Crossword Clue
- Sgts.’ subordinates Crossword Clue
- Obtain Crossword Clue
- __ Baba (Arabian Nights hero) Crossword Clue
- Tots’ three-wheelers Crossword Clue
- What a mustache is made of Crossword Clue
- Silent show of approval Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.