We have the answer for Sort crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Sort Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Sort. This clue last appeared February 15, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Sort crossword clue should be:
- ILK (3 letters)
- TYPE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword February 15 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TYPE (noun)
- a person of a specified kind (usually with many eccentricities)
- all of the tokens of the same symbol
- TYPE (verb)
- identify as belonging to a certain type
- write by means of a keyboard with types
- ILK (noun)
- a kind of person
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Napkin’s place Crossword Clue
- Non-clerical Crossword Clue
- Capote nickname Crossword Clue
- Knitting stitch Crossword Clue
- Broadway failure Crossword Clue
- La Scala city Crossword Clue
- One-named supermodel Crossword Clue
- “Wild” actress Laura Crossword Clue
- Dog’s foot Crossword Clue
- Hearty quaff Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.