We have the answer for Sort of: Suffix crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let's get into the answer for Sort of: Suffix crossword clue most recently seen in the Premier Sunday Crossword.
Sort of: Suffix Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- Muscle twitch Crossword Clue
- Fly like a kite Crossword Clue
- “Go no further!” Crossword Clue
- Where pooches get pampered Crossword Clue
- Eyeliner flaw Crossword Clue
- Full of gloom Crossword Clue
- Formerly, archaically Crossword Clue
- Aircraft that can land on snow Crossword Clue
- Ancient Andean Crossword Clue
- Meg of “I.Q.” Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SUFFIX (noun)
- an affix that is added at the end of the word
- SUFFIX (verb)
- attach a suffix to
- SORT (noun)
- an operation that segregates items into groups according to a specified criterion
- a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality
- SORT (verb)
- arrange or order by classes or categories
- examine in order to test suitability
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Premier Sunday Crossword - November 19 2023
- Universal Crossword - September 27 2023
- Daily Themed Crossword - March 4 2023
- Universal Crossword - December 6 2022
About the Premier Sunday Crossword
The Premier Sunday Crossword is a weekly crossword puzzle that is published in the Sunday edition of the New York Post. It is considered to be one of the largest Sunday crossword puzzles in the world, with over 70 clues and a challenging difficulty level.
The Premier Sunday Crossword was first introduced in 2004, and has since become a popular pastime for crossword enthusiasts around the world. The puzzle is known for its creative and challenging clues, as well as its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history.
One of the unique features of the Premier Sunday Crossword is its use of unusual grid shapes, which can sometimes make the puzzle even more challenging to solve. The puzzle is also known for its themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Sort of: Suffix crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.