We have the answer for 'Sorta?' crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
‘Sorta?’ Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the USA Today Crossword on March 26, 2023. You can also find answers to past USA Today Crosswords.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Swiss body of water Crossword Clue
- Delighted Crossword Clue
- ___ cum laude Crossword Clue
- Former lovers Crossword Clue
- Chaotic brawl Crossword Clue
- Sign of what’s to come Crossword Clue
- ___ favor NYT Crossword Clue
- Vote into office Crossword Clue
- Happen again Crossword Clue
- Away from the office Crossword Clue
You can play the USA Today crossword online.
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- ISH (3 letters)
- KINDA (5 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- KINDA (adverb)
- to some (great or small) extent
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.