We have the answer for Sound-based 7 Little Words if this one has you stumped! 7 Little Words is a daily puzzle game that along with a standard puzzle also has bonus puzzles. It is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling on a 7 Little Words clue! The more you play, the more experience you’ll get playing the game and get better at figuring out clues without any assistance.
Sound-based 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words Sound-based in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- PHONETIC (8 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PHONETIC (adjective)
- of or relating to speech sounds
- SOUND (noun)
- (phonetics) an individual sound unit of speech without concern as to whether or not it is a phoneme of some language
- the subjective sensation of hearing something
- SOUND (adjective)
- logically valid
- having legal efficacy or force
- SOUND (verb)
- measure the depth of (a body of water) with a sounding line
- make a certain noise or sound
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Buttock muscle
- Jackie kennedy’s hat style
- Rock bottom
- Like some teeth
- Where to “cool your heels”
- Having trouble talking
- In poverty
- Put down on paper
We hope this helped you to finish today’s 7 Little Words puzzle. You can find all of the answers for each day’s set of clues in the 7 Little Words section of our website.