7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Sound of a bell, we have the answer below.
Sound of a bell 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Sound of a bell in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- KNELL (5 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- KNELL (verb)
- make (bells) ring, often for the purposes of musical edification.
- ring as in announcing death.
- KNELL (noun)
- the sound of a bell rung slowly to announce a death or a funeral or the end of something.
- SOUND (noun)
- (phonetics) an individual sound unit of speech without concern as to whether or not it is a phoneme of some language.
- the subjective sensation of hearing something.
- SOUND (adjective)
- logically valid.
- having legal efficacy or force.
- SOUND (verb)
- measure the depth of (a body of water) with a sounding line.
- make a certain noise or sound.