We have the answer for Sound of a smack crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let's get into the answer for Sound of a smack crossword clue most recently seen in the Newsday Crossword.
Sound of a smack Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- ”It’s __!” (speakeasy cry) Crossword Clue
- Cop’s quarry Crossword Clue
- Threatening talk Crossword Clue
- Exploitation Crossword Clue
- Big party Crossword Clue
- Seafarers Crossword Clue
- First sign of fall Crossword Clue
- Jazz group Crossword Clue
- Southeast FL hub Crossword Clue
- Plant tissue Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SMACK (verb)
- deliver a hard blow to
- kiss lightly
- SMACK (noun)
- the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
- an enthusiastic kiss
- SMACK (adverb)
- SOUND (noun)
- (phonetics) an individual sound unit of speech without concern as to whether or not it is a phoneme of some language
- the subjective sensation of hearing something
- SOUND (adjective)
- logically valid
- having legal efficacy or force
- SOUND (verb)
- measure the depth of (a body of water) with a sounding line
- make a certain noise or sound
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the Newsday Crossword
The Newsday Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the Newsday newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its challenging difficulty level and clever clues, and is popular among crossword enthusiasts around the world.
The Newsday Crossword was first introduced in 1995, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the interesting features of the Newsday Crossword is its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history. The puzzle is also known for its use of creative themes and wordplay, which can add an extra layer of challenge to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Sound of a smack crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.