We have the answer for Sound of the surf crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Sound of the surf Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Newsday Crossword on April 27, 2023. You can also find answers to past Newsday Crosswords.
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Car club’s customized maps Crossword Clue
- Educator Montessori Crossword Clue
- Noah Webster alma mater Crossword Clue
- Wee bits Crossword Clue
- Mountaineer’s tool Crossword Clue
- Online craft store Crossword Clue
- Parting word Crossword Clue
- Vague perception Crossword Clue
- Property unit Crossword Clue
- Apt theatrical rhyme for ‘no-show’ Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SURF (noun)
- waves breaking on the shore
- SURF (verb)
- look around casually and randomly, without seeking anything in particular
- switch channels, on television
- SOUND (noun)
- (phonetics) an individual sound unit of speech without concern as to whether or not it is a phoneme of some language
- the subjective sensation of hearing something
- SOUND (adjective)
- logically valid
- having legal efficacy or force
- SOUND (verb)
- measure the depth of (a body of water) with a sounding line
- make a certain noise or sound
The Newsday Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the Newsday newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its challenging difficulty level and clever clues, and is popular among crossword enthusiasts around the world.
The Newsday Crossword was first introduced in 1995, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the interesting features of the Newsday Crossword is its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history. The puzzle is also known for its use of creative themes and wordplay, which can add an extra layer of challenge to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.