We have the answer for Sounds of contented pleasure crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Sounds of contented pleasure Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Sounds of contented pleasure. This clue last appeared August 15, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Sounds of contented pleasure crossword clue should be:
- AHS (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CONTENTED (adjective)
- satisfied or showing satisfaction with things as they are
- PLEASURE (noun)
- a fundamental feeling that is hard to define but that people desire to experience
- something or someone that provides a source of happiness
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Downward dog, for one NYT Crossword Clue
- Top-secret government org. NYT Crossword Clue
- Places of bliss NYT Crossword Clue
- Digging Crossword Clue
- Group of notes that often sounds sad NYT Crossword Clue
- Hit 2021 film based on a Frank Herbert novel NYT Crossword Clue
- $20 dispensers NYT Crossword Clue
- Counterpart of a “she-shed” NYT Crossword Clue
- Fait accompli NYT Crossword Clue
- Either “E” of ESE NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.