We have the answer for Sounds of regrets crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Sounds of regrets Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Sounds of regrets. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Sounds of regrets crossword clue should be:
- SIGHS (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- REGRETS (noun)
- a polite refusal of an invitation
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Do some squirming Crossword Clue
- Nut that sounds like a sneeze Crossword Clue
- Company’s Wall St. debut Crossword Clue
- Go after in court Crossword Clue
- Mani-___ Crossword Clue
- Angel’s topper Crossword Clue
- For no charge Crossword Clue
- Cannon or rifle Crossword Clue
- Reunion attendee Crossword Clue
- Mata __ (legendary spy) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.