We have the answer for Soup scoop crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Soup scoop Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Soup scoop. This clue last appeared February 12, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Soup scoop crossword clue should be:
- LADLE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our LA Times Crossword February 12 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SOUP (noun)
- an unfortunate situation
- any composition having a consistency suggestive of soup
- SOUP (verb)
- dope (a racehorse)
- SCOOP (noun)
- street names for gamma hydroxybutyrate
- a hollow concave shape made by removing something
- SCOOP (verb)
- take out or up with or as if with a scoop
- get the better of
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Vellani who plays Kamala Khan on Ms. Marvel Crossword Clue
- Arena attendant Crossword Clue
- Changing the subject … Crossword Clue
- Addition column Crossword Clue
- Appear in print Crossword Clue
- Three-faced Greek goddess Crossword Clue
- Selected during Duck Duck Goose say Crossword Clue
- Writer Silverstein Crossword Clue
- Audre Lorde creation Crossword Clue
- Become a member Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.