We have the answer for Source of new USN ensigns crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Source of new USN ensigns Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Source of new USN ensigns. This clue last appeared September 23, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Source of new USN ensigns crossword clue should be:
- ROTC (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword September 23 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SOURCE (noun)
- a publication (or a passage from a publication) that is referred to
- someone who originates or causes or initiates something
- SOURCE (verb)
- get (a product) from another country or business
- specify the origin of
- ROTC (noun)
- a training program to prepare college students to be commissioned officers
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Surfer’s sights Crossword Clue
- Capital of Bolivia Crossword Clue
- Banjo key changer Crossword Clue
- Time-honored truism Crossword Clue
- Hair off the neck Crossword Clue
- Taurus neighbor Crossword Clue
- Put an ___ (terminate) Crossword Clue
- Abbey section Crossword Clue
- Fidelity competitor Crossword Clue
- Response to a dare Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.