We have the answer for Spanish bull crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Spanish bull Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Spanish bull. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Spanish bull crossword clue should be:
- TORO (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword January 24 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SPANISH (noun)
- the people of Spain
- the Romance language spoken in most of Spain and the countries colonized by Spain
- BULL (noun)
- (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Taurus
- uncomplimentary terms for a policeman
- BULL (verb)
- push or force
- speak insincerely or without regard for facts or truths
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Veggies in a pod Crossword Clue
- Camera’s eye Crossword Clue
- Paired groups to carry out missions Crossword Clue
- Aides to execs: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- DVD player ancestor Crossword Clue
- Diver Louganis Crossword Clue
- __ on the wrist (mild punishment) Crossword Clue
- Toddler’s scrape Crossword Clue
- Answer an invitation Crossword Clue
- Ingests Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.