We have the answer for Spanish for "hand" crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for Spanish for "hand" crossword clue most recently seen in the USA Today Crossword.
Spanish for “hand” Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the USA Today Crossword on November 29, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our USA Today Crossword November 29, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past USA Today Crosswords.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Use up money Crossword Clue
- All day, every day Crossword Clue
- Dirty Computer singer Janelle Crossword Clue
- Fishes such as Flotsam and Jetsam in “The Little Mermaid” Crossword Clue
- ___, crackle, pop (Rice Krispies sounds) Crossword Clue
- Rodents such as Remy Crossword Clue
- Quick bite to eat Crossword Clue
- St. Louis City SC’s org. Crossword Clue
- Sly ploy Crossword Clue
- “Anything ___ I can do for you?” Crossword Clue
You can play the USA Today crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SPANISH (noun)
- the people of Spain
- the Romance language spoken in most of Spain and the countries colonized by Spain
- HAND (noun)
- the (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb
- a hired laborer on a farm or ranch
- HAND (verb)
- place into the hands or custody of
- guide or conduct or usher somewhere
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- USA Today Crossword - November 29 2023
- Premier Sunday Crossword - January 22 2023
About the USA Today Crossword
The USA Today Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the USA Today newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its contemporary and pop culture references, as well as its accessibility to solvers of all skill levels.
The USA Today Crossword was first introduced in 2002, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the unique features of the USA Today Crossword is its use of a non-standard grid, which can include circles or other shapes. This can make the puzzle even more challenging and interesting to solve. The puzzle also includes a variety of themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Spanish for “hand” crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.